Rules: (borrowed from the Winter Challenge cos they covered
- The most important rule is to have fun!
- The story can belong to any type of fandom, but MUST correspond to one or more of the plot bunnies. If it doesn't, you can always just post it to the list yourself, just not under the challenge! =)
- Duh, All stories have to have sneezing in them. lol.
- Any type of sneezing fic welcomed, allergy, sneezing, tickles in nose, it doesn't matter!
- Name isn't needed, there isn't going to be any judging for this challenge specifically because it's just to have fun. You can submit a fic anonymously, it's totally fine!
- Any length and rating will do but please rate your fic
- Please include which plot bunny you selected, a rating, spoilers, disclaimer, and summary at the beginning of your fic if applicable
- Send all stories to: LaKittyChat@aol.com
- You may send the story in the body of an e-mail or as an attachment in practically any readable format
- All stories must be turned in by April 12, 2004. By midnight, Pacific Standard time.
- All stories will be released on April 19 2004, which is tarotgal's birthday. It's ESSENTIAL that you get your submissions in by April 12, so the beta-ing and coding can be done.
- Submit as many stories as you want to. You are highly encouraged to write more than one! In fact, we'd like to make this as special as possible for tarotgal and hope to beat the incredible *35* stories submitted to the Winter Challenge!
- If you have further questions about this challenge e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org or Annalisa LaKittyChat@aol.com or post on-list.
- It's perfectly all right to combine plot bunnies! One minimum please!
- Cross-overs, AU and original fiction are certainly allowed.
- Situations used in the situational challenges should either be the main focus of the story or an important part of the story. Words in word-challenges may be anywhere in the story (they do not have to correspond with main plot points). First line challenges should have those be the first lines, and the plot may reflect them or go off from there as long as it still makes sense. Length challenges just have to be the specified length.
- Did we mention, have fun? lol.