The following official rules were proposed for this challenge on November 21, 2003-
- The most important rule is to have fun!
- The story can belong to any type of fandom, but MUST contain a 'winter celebration' of some sort and MUST correspond to one or more of the plot bunnies. If it doesn't, you can always just post it to the list yourself, just not under the challenge! =)
- Duh, All stories have to have sneezing in them. lol.
- Any type of sneezing fic welcomed, allergy, sneezing, tickles in nose, it doesn't matter!
- Name isn't needed, there isn't going to be any judging for this challenge specifically because it's just to have fun. You can submit a fic anonymously, it's totally fine!
- Any length and rating will do but please rate your fic
- Please include which plot bunny you selected, a rating, spoilers, disclaimer, and summary at the beginning of your fic if applicable
- Send all stories to: SFChallenge@aol.com
- You may send the story in the body of an e-mail or as an attachment in practically any readable format
- All stories must be turned in by January 5, 2004. By midnight, Pacific Standard time.
- All stories will be released at approx: five days after the due date and will be automatically archived on the web after that
- Submit as many stories as you want to. You are highly encouraged to write more than one!
- If you have further questions about this challenge e-mail SFChallenge@aol.com or post on-list
- It's perfectly all right to combine plot bunnies! One minimum please!
- Did we mention, have fun? lol.
Nov 24- Cross-overs are certainly allowed
Nov 24- Situations used in the situational challenges should either be the main focus of the story or an important part of the story. Words in word-challenges may be anywhere in the story (they do not have to correspond with main plot points). First line challenges should have those be the first lines, and the plot may reflect them or go off from there as long as it still makes sense. Length challenges just have to be the specified length.