Issued on: October 21, 2011
Round one ended: November 30, 2011
Round two ended: December 31, 2011
Challengers: Symphonyflute, Unicornpearlz, and tarotgal
The responses are: 14 entries from 7 fandoms by 7 participants.
Sneezefic is fanfiction which involves characters sneezing. It is written and posted on a number of groups and sites. This challenge on the sneezefic mailing list was made to give members of the list a fun time trying something different and hopefully allow more writers to easily participate and contribute.
There are 50 Plot Bunnies to choose from for this challenge! All entries (stories or art) must contain a mention of some holiday AND at least one of the following:
The fics submitted for the challenge are originally posted on SFAnnualChallenge.
They have will bearchived here, arranged by title, author, fandom, and bunny. It is encouraged that you give feedback to the authors and thank them for the contributions. You may do so by posting to the challenge's Yahoo group or by e-mailing the authors of these fics directly. Please observe story ratings before reading them as some stories might contain slash, violence, or sexual situations.
If you are an author, please see the information page.
- Cheese makes me sneeze!
- I'm glad you're free to take it on.
- I don't want your germs; take them back!
- You sneezed on my pants!
- Hay fever is a sign of weakness. (Quote by Peter Roy)
- They nearly jumped me in the alley after I sneezed on one of them.
- All we caught was a cold.
- Let me guess. You're sneezy. (Quote by Dave Carpenter)
- I can tell. Your color's off.
- I swear they add pepper to the tissues.
- Do you always have to be so dramatic?
- Why is there pepper in my nasal spray?
- Just wait until you try this.
- Your necktie is not a handkerchief!
- I inhaled the irritant.
- It's an ill wind that blows. (Quote by Steamy Raimon)
- Never again. Never, ever again.
- No scratch and sniff get well cards. (Quote by Steve Delmonte)
- Get into the quarantine room.
- Be able to sneeze without sounding ridiculous. (Quote by Marilyn vos Savant)
- Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze? (Quote by Jean Kerr)
- I like to write when I feel spiteful. It is like having a good sneeze. (Quote by David Herbert Lawrence)
- I never let them cough. They wouldn't dare. (Quote by Ethel Barrymore)
- Guess what celebrity I infected? (Quote by Joseph Farris)
- It’s a hundred tissue cold.
- I do not envy the headache you will have when you awake. (Quote by Westley)
- You're tired, you've had a headache since you arrived, but you can't leave because then you'd miss the party. (Quote by Simon Hoggart)
- You’d better get something for that sneeze. We can’t keep coming out here like this. (Quote by Jason Love)
- I wish hankies were as big as tablecloths.
- I’m covered with multi-colored spots!
- It’s like the germs themselves tickle.
- You’re dripping on my head.
- Following in his footsteps.
- I've never told anyone about this...
- If I sneeze enough, will my nose just fall off?
- The picture sneezed on me.
- A fever is an expression of inner rage. (Quote by Julia Roberts)
- I want a fever, in poetry: a fever, and tranquility. (Quote by James Dickey)
- Passion is a sort of fever in the mind, which ever leaves us weaker than it found us. (Quote by William Penn)
- It could have been the wind, but he was sure the bear had sneezed. (Quote by Chris Booth)
- I may have my faults, but at least they’re not catching. (Quote by Elmer Parolini)
- You should have called me as soon as the sneezing started. (Quote by Kes)
- No, you can’t approach the bench if you have a cold. (Quote by Jonny Hawkins)
- In space, no one can hear you sneeze.
- I stopped to smell the flowers, and now I can’t smell anything.
- A large nose is the mark of a witty, courteous, affable, generous and liberal man. (Quote by Cyrano de Bergerac)
- No, it’s not called sick bay because we’re all sick in here.
- You put the nut in nutrition.
- Yes, you push my buttons. But, don’t worry about it.
- If I stand in the rain, do you think it’ll wash the ick out of me?
Feel free to link to this site. You can use the main url http://sfarchive.beastlet.com/Challenges or link directly to this challenge http://sfarchive.beastlet.com/Challenges/Holidays1112/index.html